Friday, September 11, 2009

Enoch

When i woke up yesterday morning, i asked God, "Lord, since you seem to know everything, and you can tell the future, is today going to be another day when i stray away from you?"

Hard as it was, i got myself up and read my Bible, to get some 'Bread of Life' from heaven :) and prepare myself for the day [i was trying to finish Habakkuk]. So the day went by... temptations they 'come-and-go'. But that night before i fell asleep, i thanked Him for walking with me through the day; would not have made it through with my own power.

This morning i asked Him again, "How about today, Lord? Will i break your heart today and then come running back to you?"

.........

"And all the days of Enoch were three hundred sixty and five years:
And Enoch walked with God: and he was not seen again; for God took him."
Genesis 5: 23,24



No comments:

Post a Comment