Friday, January 8, 2010

An House of Prayer for All People

So driving around school has been tricky this week. A lot of slipping and sliding (equals to a lot of fun. hehhe). But i'm glad it's friday, and sabbath is at hand. Hopefully i can get a true rest from this weekend and regain my health completely.

It's snowing hard outside and the day is getting dark very quick. I'm sitting in the kitchen area with my computer on our small dining table. It's my favorite spot in the house, because i can always wind down and listen to my favorite songs with my headphones, see facebook pictures, write on this blog and take notice at what's happening outside whenever i need inspiration. The sunrise, the sunset, the changing of leaves back in October, and now watch the snow fall. All "The Beauties of The Earth" outside my small window. At the same time my feet are kept warm thanks to the new portable heater from walmart. :)

*******

"Thus saith the LORD, Keep ye judgment, and do justice: for my salvation is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed. Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that layeth hold on it; that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil.

Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve Him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant; Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people."
Isaiah 56:1,2 & 6,7

*******


All pictures were taken today... :)


I remember a couple of nights ago my roommate John came up to me and said,
"I'll be right back, going to knock off some icicles around the house." at the time we really had some gigantic ones hanging around the house. hahha.


Today was nice & sunny


Could you tell what's so special about her car?


...steering wheel on the 'wrong side' =P


So i came back from break and found this... My garlic was growing in the fridge.
I thought it was real freaky. Wouldn't you agree?


My favorite spot in the house


'The Heater"
i guess i put on some non-matching socks again this morning, must take more attention when i do laundry next time. hehhe

No comments:

Post a Comment