Monday, February 8, 2010

Establish My Goings
















Have you ever gone cross country skiiing? It's a lot of fun. Since i wikipedia almost everything, here goes:

Cross-country skiing is a winter sport in which participants propel themselves across snow-covered terrain using skis and poles. It is popular in many countries with large snowfields, primarily Northern Europe, Canada, Alaska, and the upper midwest United states.

I thought it sounded so silly at first. My boastful self said, "Where I come from, we have lifts... and we have the board."

But I'm glad I went. If you look at the picture, that was the sign that showed us where the trail would start. And the open area in the background was the designated area where one would get the hang of their skis and poles, and see how they'd handle a 'little' slope, rather than practicing in the woods. lol.

So there I was trying to tackle my first slope. Somehow I thought I would get this skiing deal with no problems... it's just like inline-skating right? :) So I fell once, twice, three times... I didn't really keep count since; some in voluntary-falling motion, some not so.

.............

"I waited patiently for the LORD; and He inclined unto me, and heard my cry. He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings." Psalms 40:1,2

Just want to let you know that God wants you to be victorious today.

No comments:

Post a Comment