Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Sole Provider
















So this is where I live now, Hinsdale, IL. God has been so generous to me all my life. But not until recently, that I could see more of the glimpses of Him leading the way in my life. My sole Provider. I do not know how to describe it. He directs ways to an open door, He creates detours away from closed roads. When my wretched-self make 'unnecessary turns' (ohh too many turns), the moment I ask Him to lead me back to the right path, he shows the best route home. What more lies in my future? My prayer tonight is for the Lord to take this short life of mine and lead me home.

"What is a man, that Thou should magnify him? and that Thou should set thine heart upon him? And that Thou should visit him every morning, and try him every moment?"
-Job 7:17,18

"For we are but of yesterday, and know nothing, because our days upon earth are a shadow"
-Job 8:9

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are settled brother! I can't see the picture =/ but am sure your place is beautiful. Yay for transition :), G0d be with youu.

    ReplyDelete