Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Any Upbeat Songs, Andrey?

That's the kinda question I usually get from people riding with me. haha. Sometimes also go along with.. "Oh i had my ipod earlier too, should've brought it along."

Isn't music an interesting one. I heard music has the ability to directly effect our mood, whether the cortex part of our brain that handles logic allows it or not. How does music effect you? Does it establish itself a special part in your heart as it does in mine? :)

I wished i could play more instruments. All through college, i always wanted to play the cello, just so i could be part of the orchestra. I thought of how amazing it'd be to practice orchestra music twice a week and be in the middle of it all.. of all that music making.

Have you heard of David the musician?

"And it came to pass, when the evil spirit from God was upon Saul, that David took an harp, and played with his hand: so Saul was refreshed, and was well, and the evil spirit departed from him."
I Samuel 16:23

Let your eyes look directly forward,
And your gaze be straight before you.
Ponder the path of your feet;
Then all your ways will be sure.
Proverbs 4:25,26

What say we to the different kinds of music this world has to offer...

2 comments:

  1. "Oh i had my ipod earlier too, should've brought it along."
    LOl.
    aw..i think your music is good sleeping regimen music

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know right.. you wouldn't say that. =P

    ReplyDelete