Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Go Ye therefore and Teach


Are you sometimes like me, forgetting that we are the light of the world? A city set on a hill, that cannot be hid? (Matt 5:14) Reading towards the last pages of Psalms this morning, King David asks the Lord: "Deliver me out of great waters, from the hand of strange children; whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood." Psalms 144:7,8

I'm so glad that one of my co-workers/trainer keeps asking me about the Sabbath. I mentioned it to her during my interview for possible arrangements. I hope to share more of just how good the Lord has been to me.

God places us in our respective places to be a light for Him, a small beacon unto this dark-fallen world; for the world to know His truth. Cause we're not going to school just to get our Bachelor or Doctorate degree; working just to put bread on the table and pay the bills; have friends just so we have someone to talk to. God longs to work through us to do great things. The Holy Spirit is promised for moments like this, to win souls for Him. "The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few." Luke 10:2

"Yea, happy is that people, whose God is the LORD." Psalms 144:15


Darien, Illinois. 7:18 pm
(f/13 1/5 sec iso 100)


No comments:

Post a Comment