Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Reliable


I like things that last. That's the reason why I don't like Aldo shoes (they looked terrible after just one winter), and how I now start to appreciate my '98 Toyota Camry (soon to be 160,000 miles).

I have not been on this drafting page for a while now. The busyness of life and personal struggles have been hindering me to write about anything. I'd think of something to share on this blog and a second later I would think, nah that sounds too silly.

But here I am tonight, in my living quarter, contemplating my life that is full of blessings from my Father in Heaven. How by the end of this month, will mark the 6 months since I started work back in February. He is the Father of all things Reliable and more.

"Lay not wait, O wicked man, against the dwelling of the righteous;
spoil not his resting place:
For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again:
but the wicked shall fall into mischief."
~Proverbs 24:15,16

"How long halt ye between two opinions? if the LORD be God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him. And the people answered him not a word."
~I Kings 18:21

No comments:

Post a Comment