Thursday, June 7, 2012

Sunrise

This morning I woke up upon sunrise.  Something had been tugging in my heart for the last couple of days. Ever since I started my job in IL, and especially for the last couple of months, I felt like life went by in cruise control. Sceneries and things passed me by in a blur; it seemed that I planned my route only to my heart's liking, to gain some pleasure here, gain some pleasure there. Bible reading was scarce, prayer time a mere formality.

But The Holy Spirit has been knocking.  I remembered of this blog, 'My Ebenezer' and how God had led me up to this point in my life. So I call upon conviction to this faith I have. The faith that I remember was once burning. Lord help me find my way back to the path of righteousness.

..............

"Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;

A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the LORD pitched, and not man."

Hebrews 8:1,2

No comments:

Post a Comment