Monday, December 21, 2009

One Thousand Words

Wow what a day! It is now 11.55 pm. Got back from a wedding of church friends' a couple of hours ago, but i feel like i just got back cause of the tiredness. But now i still have to wait to pick up sister from another church friend's house. They're now driving down from San Francisco. Should be home in an hour or two. He lives 2o min away in West Covina. I hope one of the parentals is coming with me to keep me awake. So while i wait, i figured i have some time to spare.

I was going to write and share all the events that happened today, but my english is not that great... especially when i have to incorporate grammar in writing... especially when i'm tired. lol.

So 'pictures worth a thousand words' here we go... ^^


Parents been wanting me to take pictures of their new fruiting plants. lol.


I don't know the english word (it's Guava :)








I don't think she was ready =P





Hibernating mode





Went to play basketball with Kiba and Leo


Kiba is huge now. 8 months old 'puppy'


Temple City Church





Funny story, Leo & I were the last to leave from the church but we snuck in from the back because we took the far parking lot (one of the anti's let us in). So we had time to take pictures when no one was around and picked our favorite table. lol.


Hahha





My date & I =P





The parentals


My dad and his singing group





Oh Leo is planning to get married this summer. So here he is taking notes on the Do's and Dont's for his wedding.


Sonny & Carrie


I-10 freeway



Moses & Ka Lina

Ka Lina & Bang Albert straight from LAX, from Bandung, Indonesia


No comments:

Post a Comment