Friday, October 8, 2010





(old pictures from summer 2008. San Diego)

Plan to leave Darien, IL today and head to michigan school for the weekend. It's a gud two hour drive.. hmm I wonder whether I should put a new sermon or two on my mp3 player. Singing along my favorite songs get old after about 20 min. :)

Pastor and his wife have been so good to me here. Everytime I hand Auntie Lynn the month's rent at the beginning of each month, she always shows happiness and gratitude. She once told me that me coming to the house was really an answer to her prayer. Oh, how they were also an answer to my prayer.

I remember having a conversation with my older sister about 3 weeks before clinical started. Back when I still had no accommodations set up. I shared with her,
"Oh, my prayer is simple. I just pray to God for a nice family that'd have a room for me. And if it's not too much to ask, one that also have a piano in the living room."

I'm sure Yuli somewhat rolled her eyes a little bit there. Oh, Andrey.. I just pray you find something somewhere before clinicals start so you won't have to stay at a nearby motel (I told her of a motel nursing and medical students would stay in, near the hospital). That was proly her prayer too.

But God is faithful. He still listens to my cries. His grace is truly fresh every morning.. and I mean this in every possible way.. the same grace that would embrace this wretched, prone to falling individual, so he could still have hope to face tomorrow.

"But know that the LORD hath set apart him that is godly for Himself: the LORD will hear when I call unto Him.
Stand in awe, and sin not: commune with your own heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah."
Psalms 4:3,4

"For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face:
now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
And now abideth faith, hope, love, these three;
but the greatest of these is love."
I Corinthians 13:12,13


No comments:

Post a Comment