Friday, December 31, 2010

Remember me

Not feeling so great this morning, so I snoozed. Waking up, I realized there were so many parts in my life I needed to work on... some parts worst than others.

So I said a little prayer and picked up where I left off on Psalms, and God had a message for me:

"Praise ye the LORD, O give thanks unto the LORD; for He is good: for His mercy endureth for ever.
Who can utter the mighty acts of the LORD? who can show forth all His praise?
Blessed are they that keep judgment, and he that does righteousness at all times.
Remember me, O LORD, with the favour that Thou bearest unto Thy people: O visit me with Thy salvation;
That I may see the good of Thy chosen, that I may rejoice in the gladness of Thy nation, that I may glory with Thine inheritance."
Psalms 106:1-5

No comments:

Post a Comment