Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Small Groups

So Pastor told me earlier today, that we're starting small groups at church. I'm so excited. God has blessed me earlier this month by having a coworker who was willing to take up my Sabbath rotations (while I take his Sundays for the unforeseeable future). Now I feel the calling, for another day off during the week, so I can consistently be part of a small group. Oh how He opens doors. I can see it clearly now.

I've been listening to Daryl Cheng today, on my drive to and from work.  A young medical doctor from Australia that had quite a bit of experience with small group ministries in Melbourne.  For the very first time, he and his sister had their workshop at GYC earlier this year, but sadly I didn't go to any of theirs. I blame it on the weird GYC format this year (having only 3 long sessions over 2 days, instead of multiple shorter ones throughout the day). But the audios are archived online.

I feel inspired already.. let's get that small group going!

You can download and listen to them here too:

Our Greatest Need part I

Our Greatest Need part II


Watercolor by Kellon Jones
"Every Hero Needs a Savior" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment