Monday, February 27, 2012

untitled

It's already the end of February. This blog has not been maintained so well hasn't it? Among school, work, and sleeping-in, my days of reflection have been cut short. Sadly, this blog activity is also directly proportional to my prayer life.

Year of 2012. 'Tis the first year that I have to do my own taxes. Exciting times. Will have to call my pops sometime this week to ask him how.

"And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name write, that no man knew, but he himself." Rev 19:11,12

Not long ago, a good friend shared to me a song by this singer.  What a talent.



No comments:

Post a Comment