Sunday, October 11, 2009

My Birthday :)


If my hand meant anything, I turned 5 that day. ^^
(Indonesia, 1991)
note: i remember it was a train set in that blue wrapping paper. the best present ever! haha


My little sister Liza & I (i don't know why she's there. lol)


Singapore airport... circa 1995 :)



San Francisco '98


"Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer.
From the end of the earth will I cry unto Thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy.
I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.
For Thou, O God, hast heard my vows: Thou hast given me the heritage of those that fear Thy name.
Thou wilt prolong the king's life: and his years as many generations.
He shall abide before God for ever: O prepare mercy and truth, which may preserve him.
So will I sing praise unto Thy name for ever, that I may daily perform my vows."

Psalm 61


"Do not err, my beloved brethren.
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
Of His own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.
Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:
For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God."

James 1:16-20


Thank you Lord for a loving family, for parents that fear Your Name, for another year...

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Andrey!
    From him who's blessed, comes many blessings:)

    ReplyDelete