Friday, October 2, 2009

Perfect Humility

"These six things does the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto Him:
A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren."
Proverbs 6:16-19

A friend once told me, that when he first saw me, he thought I was a 'proud-looking' guy. =? I've prayed to God to help me with that ever since. I hope I am no longer that same guy.

Thank you Lord for being with me through another week...

2 comments:

  1. Weird..I thought you were a really humble-looking guy when i first met you. And I have an eye for humility=P it's the first thing I look for in people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made my day! :) i guess i learn from past mistakes... sometimes? ^^

    ReplyDelete