Sunday, February 6, 2011

Camp Wakonda


Came back from Camp Wakonda, Wisconsin a couple of hours ago. Great times spent with the rest of the youth. But a more important thing as I look back at the weekend past, I pray for a true revival to take place in the individual lives of our youth. Not just a mere valley after a blessed weekend.

"The hand of the LORD was upon me, and He brought me out in the Spirit of the LORD and set me down in the middle of the valley which was full of bones.
And He led me around among them, and behold, there were very many on the surface of the valley, and behold, they were very dry.
And He said to me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest."
Ezekiel 37:1-3

A true revival happens when one realizes the need to be revived; when the dead realizes there's something better than death and come to the Father for life that 'undries' the bones. Can these bones live?



No comments:

Post a Comment