Sunday, January 30, 2011

30 Day Challenge

..in one day :)

1. Weird things you do when you’re alone

I sing to my full potential.

2. How have you changed in the past 2 years?

Let me see.. 2009. I think i'm slightly quieter in 2011.

3. What kind of person attracts you

Quiet and gentle spirit. Thoughtful with underrated sense of humor. Deeply in-love with her Savior.

4. What you wear to bed

Depends on the season.

5. 5 things that irritate you about the same sex

Can't think of 5.. I'll give 2

1.) Guys don't tend to share personal problems too often

2.) Spend too much time following sports (note to self)

6. The person you like and why you like them

I like my sisters because they seem to be always there.

7. Your opinion on cheating on people

Not cool.

8. Something you’re currently worrying about

My job interview on Monday.

9. Your last kiss

Never been kissed.

10. Your views on drugs and alcohol

They numb your brain.

11. Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is

Single life is a blessing. God reminds me, one day my time will come to step into a relationship.

12. Things you want to say to an ex

n/a

13. A date you would love to go on

This question is too girly to answer.

14. Something disgusting you do

I still sleep using the same bed and pillow cover from ikea since my freshmen year (2005). There's now a slight 'tint' to them but they're really clean. :)

15. The best thing to happen to you last week

I got a call from the HR lady.

16. 3 things you are proud of about your personality

I forgive and forget

I like to listen

I find joy in giving

17. Things that make you scared

Running into sharks while swimming in the ocean.

18. Disrespecting parents

??

19. Something that never fails to make you feel better

The Comforter

20. The last argument you had

Earlier with self: To shovel snow now or later.

21. Something you can’t seem to get over

n/a

22. 10 things about you people don’t really expect

10? maybe that's why this is a 30 day challenge. I'll give 3

1.) I remember too many things from previous encounters

2.) I can handwrite neatly

3.) I drink warm water every morning

23. Something you always think “what if..” about

I try not to.

24. Things you want to say to 5 different people

Next..

25. 10 ways to win your heart

I think this question is for girls to answer.

26. Your religious beliefs

Seventh-Day Adventist

27. Talk about your siblings

Yuliana Octavia Manullang is 5 years older than me. Now a married lady. Her birthday is also in October, so we often shared the same birthday cake growing up.

Elizabeth Manullang is 1.5 years younger than me. She is a nurse like my older sis. I've heard stories of how mean I was to her growing up. But she loves me now, she's a great little sister.

28. The month you were happiest this year and why

Since this year's just starting, I'll point you to last years month of August. The month I graduated. Great burden off my back.

29. A picture of yourself

I always keep this picture in my wallet. Funny how people grow up. 3rd grade?



30. What changed this month and what you hope will happen next month

This month I passed my boards. I hope next month will be the start of me being more independent financially, and also spiritually. All in His grace.

1 comment:

  1. This does seem to be a very girlie quiz. Where did you get it from?

    ReplyDelete